UEDA exists to strengthen the relationship between higher education institutions, the private business sector, and public community economic development stakeholders.
The number one benefit to being a UEDA member is access to our network of international contacts and the established knowledge and experience of the collective membership. Via this network our members:
- Share best practices and collaborate with UEDA members and peers
- Participate in educational programming and the UEDA Annual Summit
- Discounted registration to Annual Summit, symposia and webinars
- Nominate any number of initiatives for UEDA Awards of Excellence
- Publicize news via UEDA’s media channels and newsletter and receive members-only newsletters and content
- Post unlimited number of openings to the job board
- Receive discounts on products and services provided by UEDA+ partners
- Earn Innovation and Economic Prosperity (IEP) designation
- Be added to our speaker database and represent your organization and UEDA at conferences, meetings and other discussions of economic development
- Serve on UEDA Committees and Board
- Monitor public policy discussion
- Engage students
At a higher level, your membership is an opportunity to be part of discussions, research, and programs to drive the national and international conversation on economic engagement.