Join Our Community
UEDA assists higher education institutions and their allies convene around topics, resources, and innovations to forge regional economic success. We exist to strengthen the relationship between our members, the private business sector, and public community economic development stakeholders.
UEDA members represent those on the cutting-edge of modern economic development. The 21st-century economy has evolved into an entity that behaves much differently from its predecessors. The elements of talent, innovation, and place have become the drivers to regional economic prosperity.
UEDA welcomes all organizations, all institution types, and diverse voices to our membership!
As a member of UEDA, you become part of an active and growing network of higher education and economic development stakeholders working to create the conditions for maximum economic and social potential.
- News and information through members-only communications
- Collaboration with national economic development stakeholders
- Access to post to the UEDA job board
- Discounted rates for UEDA’s annual Summit
- Free online programming and webinar access
- Collaboration on grants and regional initiatives with members
- Contribution of content to UEDA’s newsletter and publications
- Unlimited Awards of Excellence (best practice program) nominations
- Access to the APLU IEP University Designation Program
- Preference for UEDA sponsorship and speaking opportunities
- Participation in special interest and affinity discussion groups
At a higher level, your membership is an opportunity to be part of discussions, research, and programs to drive the national and international conversation on economic engagement.