UEDA Announces New Officers and Board Members
Contact: Tim Hindes
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA – September 28, 2021 – Last week, the University Economic Development Association (UEDA) elected and announced new officers and board members during their annual Summit hosted in Savannah, Georgia.
Appointments to the UEDA executive committee include:
- Rebecca Robinson from Kansas State University, President
- Russell Mills from Bowling Green State University, President Elect
- Dominique Halaby from Georgia Southern University, Vice President
- Marcela (Marce) Andrea Zuchovicki from Jalima & Associates Strategic Management Solutions, Treasurer
- Margo Fliss from University of Alaska Center for Economic Development, Secretary
- John Provo from Virginia Tech, Past President
Newly elected UEDA at-large board members include:
Learn more about our UEDA board members here.
Established in 1976, the University Economic Development Association (UEDA) is the cornerstone membership organization representing higher education, private sector and community economic development stakeholders. UEDA works to expand economic opportunity in our communities by leveraging research, community resources, campus planning, talent development, and technology commercialization. UEDA’s mission is to serve its members by enhancing members’ abilities to deliver economic development benefits through engagement with higher education.