Join thought leaders from across the country to share ideas and best practices in higher education economic engagement. This opportunity for learning from our expert presenters, face-to-face networking, and collaboration among our sector is a not-to-be-missed event.
ENGAGE at the Summit
Examine the cutting-edge practices of colleagues as they compete for Awards of Excellence–you judge the best of the best.
Build a learning network of colleagues to identify opportunities, develop partnerships, and ultimately tailor and apply best practices to their respective communities and organizations.
Share success stories and lessons learned with economic development professionals from centers, organizations, colleges, and universities throughout North America.
Gain the latest strategic insights on the ever-changing and vital roles of colleges and universities in local, regional, national, and international
The UEDA Summit brings together national experts in leveraging college and university resources for greater economic development and community impact. These domain experts work within higher education, the private sector, economic development organizations, government agencies, and research centers.
- College and University Presidents
- Deans, Provosts, & Outreach Officers
- EDA Center Directors
- External & Government Affairs Administrators
- Innovation, Commercialization & Technology Transfer Directors
- Officials from Higher Education System Offices
- Economic Developers
- Economic Development Consultants
- Market Development Specialists
- Federal Agency Program Directors
- State and Federal Grant Administrators
- Manufacturing Extension Partnership Directors
- Workforce Development Directors
- Small Business Development Centers