Members of the University Economic Development Association (UEDA) are transforming their campuses into engines of economic prosperity. Colleges and universities:
- Develop talent with the 21st-century skills needed to support high-growth businesses
- Support networks of entrepreneurs, high-growth businesses, and regional innovation clusters
- Develop quality, connected campuses that become entrepreneurial hotspots and magnets for new people and businesses
- Support the sophisticated strategies and collaborative leadership needed to link, leverage and align the many assets within a regional economy
- Provide leading edge research and analytic tools to enable civic leaders to understand their economy and make decisions quickly to promote collaborative investments
UEDA advances best practice sharing through its Award of Excellence program (View the 2014 Awards of Excellence winners). The UEDA Awards recognizes leading edge initiatives and encouraging their adoption among UEDA members.
Please visit our Awards of Excellence page for detailed information about the program.